Being home was nice. It's been way too long.
I got in on Saturday, and my mom and I went to Yokohama Kaigenro (the Ramen Shop). Then we went to the mall and picked out some shoes that Grandma would buy for me for Christmas. We saw Grandma and Grandpa that night, which was very fun.
Sunday was devoted to Mom's friend Mary Jane and her family. We ended up going to Catholic Church. That was my first experience with it. We ate lunch at their place and then saw Avatar (it was my second time seeing it).
During the week we saw a lot of people. I got to hang out with my friends a few times too.
We had a homecoming lunch for Joe, since he returned from his mission. I had slept over at Grandma's that night, and I helped her make Potato Salad for everyone.
On Christmas, the whole family got together at my Uncle Randy's. It was the first time in many years that we had all been together. That night, we went over to Amo's family's house. I also got to see Brad and Mikey later that night.
The next two days were a whirlwind of hanging out. I got to see almost everyone that I had hoped to see.
Sunday was so much fun. We went to Laser Quest and ate at Pizza Hut. After that we went to Tea Planet, and finally ended up at the Suncoast for a little midnight bowling.
All and all, it was a fun trip.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment