Thursday, May 13, 2010

I GOT A RAISE!

This is just a quick entry, but it's totally awesome and worth it.

Today I got a raise.  Because I'm awesome.  Apparently I'm the first teacher to get a raise this early in a contract IN THE HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL.  Tim was saying that he was "really impressed with [my] hard work."

I am beaming with pride right about now.  This is really cool to me.  It's made me want to work even harder.

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. You get a raise right when I leave Japan...lucky....
    I miss it already! );

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alexis! I really think that you deserve it!! Keep going!!!

    Ryoko Ono

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both.

    Kevin: You're welcome back here any time.

    You already miss it? BUT YOU CAN HAVE PIZZA WHENEVER YOU WANT. DO YOU REALIZE HOW JEALOUS I AM OF THAT. That's the only thing that could make Japan better. Pizza...and none of this Pizzabutt crap. Real American pizza.

    ReplyDelete