A couple weeks ago, Rhett felt like taking a break from his work. He decided to ride his bike through Gamagori and try to find the beach. He was hoping to ride along Mikawa Bay going toward Toyohashi, but took a wrong turn in Gamagori and started heading toward Hazu--where I was working. The elementary schools that I work at are VERY close to the ocean. At Higashi Hazu, you can actually see the ocean.
Right as I got off of work that day, I called him. I was hoping we'd go on a ride together but when I got in touch with him I found out he was riding along the bay. I realized that I was on the bay too and we set off to find each other. We kept calling back and forth to be sure we hadn't passed the other one. Finally, when I was about to give up, Rhett came riding around a corner.
We went down to a nearby beach and walked along it. The weather was so nice that day. The beach had a lot of really nice resorts on it. Way out of my range of course. But, I think we'll be going back to that beach this summer to relax by the water.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment